We at City Surf maintain highest standards to ensure privacy of all our site visitors & customers.
This policy enunciates the collection and use of information provided by the Customer (“you”) when the Customer may:
- Visit, access or use mobile application that runs on smart phones, tablets and other devices which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our websites;
- Communicate with us electronically and through other means;
- View or click on our ads or other online content; and
- Interact with us through social media websites and other websites and apps.
This Mobile Application is not intended to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age without legal parental or guardian consent. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on our websites or apps without legal parental or guardian consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 if such information is provided without legal parental or guardian consent. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our websites or apps, or on or through any of their features register on the websites or apps, make any purchases through our websites or apps, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our websites or apps or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use without legal parental or guardian consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18 years of age for which there is no legal parental or guardian consent, please contact us at email@example.com . We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Information Collection And Use
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide
- Your contact information such as your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information by which you may be contacted online or offline; including your profile information such as your date of birth, gender, profession, income, hobbies, Facebook profile picture (if you sign-in via Facebook and authorise us to use your Facebook profile picture), marital status, number of children and nationality.
- Transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us;
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help;
- Credit card information for purchase and use of the Application. This signifies your financial relationship with us, and;
- Information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information and project management information.
- Product/Service usage information related to the products and services we provide to you, including information about your redemption of our offers; and how you use your devices to access our websites and apps, including the screens you visit and searches you make.
- Third party partner information related to how you use our third party partners, such as your reviews of our merchant partners.
- Your communications with us by social media, e-mail, electronic messages and other electronic and non-electronic communications.
- Your Networks and Connections made available to us, depending on the permissions you have granted, from your mobile devices’ address book contacts, Facebook friends list, and other social media such as Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Use of your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our mobile application and user-interface(we continually strive to improve our user interface and services based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic mails. The email address you provide during registration may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the service provided, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related service information etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Third-party access to your information
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- If City Surf Vouchers Pvt. Ltd. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- With your consent for an agreed purpose.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number : 9560955006